Writing on computer vs pen and paper

Hi there,

It seems to be a common question to writers; what medium is better to write with? In response to that; I don't really know which is better. Most of my writing is done on a computer with Microsoft Word these days, however a lot of my older stuff was written on pen and paper and then typed on a computer. I feel that the computer method might be faster but is not as personal, as individual as the good old pen and paper. The invention of the computer has changed the way we do a lot of things, yet there are still writers out there who prefer to write in pen first. 

My plan is to test out the pen and paper method for a while and see how it goes. I would like to know what others opinions are on this? Do you write in Word or on pen and paper? Which do you prefer and what type of results do you get?

Comments welcome

Have a great day

Dean R Boic

Comments

Popular Posts